Thursday, March 24, 2011

My first day of school

Wow where to begin... just started this blog today and already i am overwhelmed!  Joined the mombloggersclub.com and am truly amazed at all the immediate feedback and welcomes.  So excited not sure there is enough time in the day to absorb all this.  I feel like this is my first day of school and my parents left me behind a few grades!  I have so much to learn and catch up on.  I started a business over a year ago and had to put it on hold due to a rough pregnancy and then changing of jobs... well i left a family business of 9 years. So needless to say the transition has been rough.  But it is all a great thing!   So for today this is all until i can co-ordinate and digest all that i have consumed today.  I look forward to whoever out there will comment of follow this.  I need alot of feedback on what i am trying to accomplish

Peace and Grace
Ali

2 comments:

  1. Hi Friend!!
    I'm your new follower, i'm new to blogging also, but if I can help you let me know. Many ladies from MBC offer blogging tips on there blog...very helpful!!!
    Naomi
    http://misoglamorous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Naomi, my first follower! I will be following you too! I need all the glamour tips i can get!
    Ali

    ReplyDelete